Normally I’m quite a calm relaxed user, able to handle even the toughest problems dished out by computer software without losing my cool…Unfortunately this weekend has driven me to a new level of annoyance thanks to the joys of a WW2 strategy game called “Company of Heroes” developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ.
I Installed company of heroes on my laptop and when i run the game it does start and i get an error window telling me that "Failed to find a supported hardware rendering device.
Ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for Company of Heroes.
If you were trying to download a trainer, please clear your browser cache, history and cookies. Disable/uninstall all AV, firewall and other security software including browser addons and extensions.
If you are using Ad Block or Ad Block PLUS, please disable it and exclude Cheat Happens from being filtered. You can also try different browsers, especially if using Google Chrome.
It also contains an Infantry Only mode, Early war mode, No Pop-Cap mode, and Quick Start mode in the victory conditions. If you are looking for complete realism, try another one.
This version drastically improve the AI and fix the bugs that have been reported. I still have not managed to fix the bug that prevent you to play as any faction on any side for the new steam version, but it still works in 2.602.
Hey, I have the steam version of Co H, and whenever i try to run Eastern Front it cannot verify my game.
This seems to happen everytime i try to run the game with -dev aswell. Although if i just add -dev to the launch options inside steam the game works fine.
And so, I give you the tale of woe that is the Company of Heroes customer experience.